Get in-depth Rainy Lake Houseboat vacation rental information including arrival and departure times, additional amenities for rent, and more below!
Your houseboat will be ready between 12:00pm and 2:00pm. Please let us know your approximate time of arrival, as you may be able to board earlier. Please Note: Houseboats are not allowed to leave the docks after 5:00pm.
Houseboats are required to be back to base by 9:00am on the morning of your departure. This ensures the houseboat will be ready for our next guests.
A deposit is required on each houseboat reserved when you book your trip. A second deposit of equal amount is required 30 days prior to your boarding date. Deposits are refunded minus a $100 cancellation fee if cancellation is received 120 days prior to boarding on the Lady of the Lake. Deposits are refunded minus a $100 cancellation fee if cancellation is received 60 days prior to boarding the Honeymooner, Minnitaki, Voyageur, Saginaw, Tamarac, Kempton Cruiser, and Gold Rush Jacuzzi series.
Deposits are refunded at the end of your houseboat trip after all equipment is checked to be in the same condition it went out in. $100 or more of your deposit may be kept if your houseboat is returned in unreasonable housekeeping condition.
Additional Rentals Available
* One 16′ Lund boat (no motor) is included with your MN houseboat rental.*
15' Hp Motor
16' Fishing Boat
16' Fishing Boat/Motor Package
17' Pro-style Fishing Boat *
* Pro-style Fishing Boat - 17' Fishing boat, 50 hp motor, pedestal seats, electric trolling motor, livewell and depth finder
Not Included in Rental Charges
- Fuel for houseboats
- Fuel for rental outboard motors
- Linens (sheets, towels, washcloths) $11/bed
- Pet Fee (leashed on property, sleep in pet carrier) $50/trip
- Delivery Boat Charge – If you notice you are getting low on something, please radio the office for supplies. Typically, if you call us on the marine radio the day before with your order, we will have your supplies delivered the following afternoon. If you need something immediately, there is a $65.00 delivery fee.
- Water Taxi Service $125-$225/based on location. Operated by a U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- Optional Houseboat Hull Insurance
- Honeymooner, Minnitaki, Voyageur & Tamarac $21.00/day
- Saginaw, Kempton Cruiser & Gold Rush Jacuzzi $26.00/day
- Lady of the Lake $38.00/day
All fishing guides are Licensed U.S. Coast Guard Captains (bait, tackle and fuel extra)
We suggest booking your fishing guide for the second day of your trip.
Starting at $400.00/day
(assists with chart reading and navigation while you drive the houseboat)
Suggested for first-time houseboaters.
*Available at RLHB: MN Fishing Licenses, Bait, Ice (block and cube), Lake Charts, Souvenirs, Clothing, Sundries
Make Your Reservations TodayBook Now!